Dear BeamNG Devs

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Richard, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Richard

Richard
    Expand Collapse

You guys have made a gaming dream of mine into a reality. I love you all for that, no seriously, thank you so much. I've been watching this game grow since 2013, and I'm astounded at the amount of high-quality work, and efficient code that you've produced. I absolutely love this game, and am looking forward to many more future updates. This goes out to my favorite dev team in the world~ BeamNG Dev. It's amazing that you've pulled this off in my favorite to mess with game engine as well. You all deserve an award for this, I wish I could give you one, but I'm just a 16 year old kid. Seriously, thank you all so much for this game.

P.S. Your new update (Oct 4 2016) is absolutely astounding, and is larger than I expected. You guys always go above and beyond my expectations.

Sincerely,
    Richard.

#1 Richard, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

By the way, the 7.0.0 update was released earlier today and contains heaps of new stuff. So there is even more new content to use.

3. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

I think he meant October 4 not August 4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice