Demolition Crew: Should I do it?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Rand0mPsych0, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Rand0mPsych0

Rand0mPsych0
    Expand Collapse

I had an idea a while back about vehicles meant specificaly for destruction. Since that idea I have thought up a few vehicles that would make BeamNG more interesting.

#1: Launcher, A low to the ground car with an adjustible ramp at the front
    - meant to send cars flying, flip them over
    - would feature 7 types of ramps; low, medium, high, wall, flip, slice, and inverted.
    - the vehicle would have a powerful engine, a super-solid ramp, and adjustible weight depending on how you want to use the vehicle.

#2: The Pyramid, another low to the ground car, yet it has ramps on all sides
    - meant to destroy cars from the bottom
    - lower than the Launcher, giving it an advantage at staying in place when under a car.

#3: The Pancake Maker, a towering truck fitted with 10 super wide tires
    -meant to do as the name says, create a car pancake.
    - features super heavy tires, a massive amount of power, and an option for metal rollers
    - the weight might be adjustible to turn the vehicle into an offroad behemoth.

might be others if animated objects become a real.

Which ever I choose will pop up in the Showroom/Vehicles forum.

Will post more vehicles later, but feel free to post your destructive ideas here.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I will be starting work on The Pyramid tonight.

A question to those who care, would The Pyramid be better as a small, go-kart sized vehicle, or a small car?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have made progress on The Pyramid, I guess this one will be large, but after I'm done with it I might try a smaller size.

This vehicle will probably be great for those who don't have a great performance setup.

Attached Files:

• default.jpg
    • Pyramid.png
    • Pyramid wire.png
    #1 Rand0mPsych0, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. kruleworld

kruleworld
    Expand Collapse

as soon as i read this i thought of the slicer and i think it'll have a very fun-filled time in BNG once we start to see playable demo derby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice