1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Derby arenas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pillojon106, Dec 12, 2013.

1. pillojon106

pillojon106
    Expand Collapse

Every time I go on derby arenas, It is at 25 FPS but in a laggy way. Even with settings on lowest, it is slow. Is it my performance on my computer?

2. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

My computer is okay-ish, and I can get 30 FPS on Dry Rock, yet I get bad FPS on the Derby map as well. I think there is some humongous Fram-onster eating our FPS. ;)

3. pillojon106

pillojon106
    Expand Collapse

These are my specs,

amd phenom ii x4 830

xfx radeon hd 6670 2gb ddr3

6gb ram

1tb hhd

600w coolermaster power supply

4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

The CPU is a little dated but the GPU is mostly doable... the problem is that if you wanted to do an upgrade [Not trying to say your gonna do one] you would have to get a new motherboard and likely ram since I bet cash that ram is DDR2

basicly what I am saying is your cpu is a bit more on the lacking side but i'd agree the derby map is horrible for fps. I get like 70 with one car spawned

on dry rock island I get around 40-45 [maxed out 1080P with only 8x anistorpic and no AO] and in the middle of the offroad junk I can get .....28fps on that map... it's like a nuke went
    off.

Go into your options via ctrl+o in-game and disable all PostFX if you have AO on it will give you 50% fps boost.
    EDIT
    :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS ANCIENT WHAT HAVE I DONE!

#4 KennyWah, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice