@cgjunk I missed a bit off in the over-simplified description, the nodes are blobs of mass and the beams are springs that connect the nodes together. So a beam has a node at each end and the properties of the beam, how high you can set the "beamSpring" value which makes the beam stiffer and can't expand/contract so much, is linked to the lightest node. If you need a stiff beam going from the center of the rotor to the outside you end up with the same mass node at each end, increasing the mass of the node at just one end doesn't help. I added a vertical plane on to the blade, I had to keep it symmetrical to not get even more vibrations so this seemed reasonable since the blade pivots at where the horizontal and vertical planes cross and I could add it with just 2 extra nodes. It looks too big but the horizontal and vertical planes can have different "dragCoef" values which makes them relatively bigger or smaller that they appear (or the same size triangle can create more or less air drag). There's something else to remember, there's no airflow or shielding, each green triangle gets full airflow and isn't shielded by others that appear to block it. I don't think it will be possible to get rid of the effect of the rotor having too much mass but they'll be some magic numbers for the "dragCoef" of the horizontal and vertical planes in the blades that will help - I just don't know what they are I made it easy for anyone who's following and wants to test, just go the tuning menu and you'll find two temporary sliders to adjust them. Let me know what values you think works. (remember delete the old one) @Dyghaun Thanks, it should be possible to scale it up without huge problems, but a full size helicopter is a massive project, this small one is small, just a few little bits of models and jbeam apart from the rotor mechanism Twin rotors is the whole next level, two swash plates for counter-rotating blades (specially stacked like the ka-50) is super complex, and they yaw by differential torque/speed of each rotor (or tilting the whole rotors and swash-plate for the Chinook) which makes it even harder. I expect I'll try and make one I haven't forgotten making the controls more accessible/adaptable for everyone who suggested it, just need to get the flight mechanics fixed as far as possible first.