Different Seasons for all Official Maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Eskim, Feb 13, 2020.

?

Would you like to see other variations of Official BeamNG maps?

1. Yes!

81.8%
  2. No...

18.2%
  1. Eskim

Eskim
    Expand Collapse

As the title says. I would love to see other variations of the Official BeamNG Maps.

Utah
    East Coast USA
    Derby Arenas
    Hirochi Raceway
    Italy
    Industrial Site
    Jungle Rock Island
    West Coast USA

I would like to see NOT ONLY SEASONS, but weather too. Rain/ Thunder, Snow.

Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer. It would be nice see these. Ontop of that, depending on the weather, the road conditions should be changed too. For example, if it is Snowing in West Coast USA, the roads become icey.

I'd like to see opinions on this, whether this would be nice to have or not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

For now your best bet is the seasons pack. It will probably get all official maps in all seasons at some point. As for dynamic weather, I wouldn’t hold my breath for that. It might come at some point but I doubt anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Nice to have? Yes, obviously more is better.

Desired at this moment? Ehh, not really. I want more features, refined features and car content atm.

And unless snow/ice is properly implemented (which seems near impossible in the game engine but I won't give up on it entirely)... then I really can't be bothered to care. As for rain.. well it exists, again the game engine's implementation is poor however.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice