1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Disabling force feedback in menus

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Azorath, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Azorath

Azorath
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, is there a possible way to hang the FF while in menus? I'm really started to annoyed by constant movement of the wheel while I'm modifying settings or cars. While I'm doing this handbrake mostly is on so maybe the handbrake trigger a FF stop command?

2. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Hi, it's not the handbrake or any other faulty issue that moves the wheel when not in use. It's (unfortunately) the way FF works
    as of today's standards. You could turn FF off on your wheel if it has an easy button for it. You could unplug it if it's not too far
    away. But more logical would be to press 'J' for pausing the game while you are in the menus. I think that will hold FF effects
    but I'm not sure. Anyway, pausing the game does also has very positive influence on UI response. Hope this helps :)

3. Azorath

Azorath
    Expand Collapse

Hello I'm doing that for menus but for modifying the car is really hard. BTW F1 pauses and F2 opens the settings for me, much convenient ^^

4. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice