1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Discovering the unfinished part of hirochi raceway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andybravec, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Andybravec

Andybravec
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for bad english (im foreign) but still enjoy!

So I wondered what is behind that concrete barrier blocking the road in the hirochi raceway. And I got my red Gavril Roamer (offroad edition) ready and i went there. To get beyond that barrier, i drived slowly towards it and turned off gravity until i floated over the barrier. I set the spawn location there and followed the remaining abandoned road for half a mile where it ended few meters in the hill. I gained some speed and got up the hill but then i went through another land! But well this land was not improved so far i guess, yet it was cool
    This is how it looked like:
    2015-08-05_00001.jpg
    It was quite long, yet fun because i could drive between trees at high speed without crashing
    (you can see i was going fast here)
    2015-08-05_00002.jpg
    Soon (1 minute later) ive got to what i thought was the end. But the trees were still there, floating in the air, so I got brave and drived on the air.
    2015-08-05_00003.jpg
    It was a real panorama, just like if i was driving on the water, seeing everything like in mirror, quite impressive :rolleyes:
    But after few hundred meters, the invisible land ended and ive fallen around 20 meters deep onto another hill, smashing my front of the car (i eventually survived thanks to gavril's safety improvements such as driver airbag :p
    2015-08-05_00004.jpg
    I quickly fixed the car and moved on
    WOW i could drive under the map! (at least in this area)
    And i could drive really fast, too!
    2015-08-05_00005.jpg
    But then i think ive hit something! I started to fly rapidly while showing dirt particles. Weird! I think ive hit the real part of the map!
    2015-08-05_00007.jpg
    About 30 seconds later, i surfaced on the ground, face down with my butt in the air :p
    2015-08-05_00008.jpg 2015-08-05_00010.jpg
    I quickly fixed my car and found my way back on the track.
    This is where my adventure ends. Thanks for reading!

2. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

That's actually sort of interesting.
    I'll try this myself tomorrow, since I can't be bothered to do it anymore know, since it's 23:45 here in Germany.

3. Andybravec

Andybravec
    Expand Collapse

same timezone here! :D

4. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

Yeah right

I remember betatesting the Sadler there, quite a nice spot for suspension testing, is pretty big too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice