Djplopper Mega Pack 1.1 Demo V1.0.1

Biggest Config Pack On The Forums.

Tags:
  1. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

That is something I really want. But it definitely isn't something for this update.
    As of today, the Spark acts as a normal engine, but with an idle rpm of 0. In the upcoming update, the engine is now simulated as an electric engine, since the powertrain system doesn't like gasoline engines with an idle rpm of 0.

In the future, I can try making an actual hybrid system. But definitely not now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arnz

Arnz
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, as of v0.8, most car configurations don't work (when spawned in, you can't accelerate, or the engine won't turn on).

3. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

There is a update under way, please read rest of thread before commenting

4. TechERni

TechERni
    Expand Collapse

How about the newer Pessima in a Wagon form??

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

That is my personal dream. But unfortunately, since we lack anyone with any skill in modeling, and since all the other modelers on this forum are busy with other things, something like this probably will never happen.

I want more coupes and wagons in this pack, and maybe a minivan. But until we can find someone fluent in blender, it won't be happening.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. TechERni

TechERni
    Expand Collapse

Wish I knew how to use this Blender.

7. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

Trust me, we all do.

If we all did, this pack would be so much bigger.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

Indeed:(
    It's because of these things that really makes me want to learn blender.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

can you make lb or rocket bunny kits for some of the cars? Or does this require blender...

10. Pervin.M

Pervin.M
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ROAD TO 100K DOWNLOADS!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. agraham10

agraham10
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way you could obtain @NinetyNine! s old models and updating a few of them and including them in this pack?

12. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

lol nope

He wants to keep his trash to himself.
    If you really want to, you can go ask and see for yourself.

But we don't need 'em. We will have some good stuff coming soon enough. But at the moment, we just need to finalize this update.

13. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

Really glad it's not dead. Can't wait for the future DPMP. Utes, more wagons, millions of configurations. Ok, not that much then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

Okay so, unless I'm missing something here, but does this seriously warrant saying such a thing? I've heard of rivalry, but this is just pointlessly instigating, he hasn't said anything bad about this modpack as far as I'm concerned. I'm not defending @NinetyNine! but seeing this as an outsider, this is just unnecessary really. I mean, he has reasons, and it's what he created, he's not cracking down on people who still have his mod installed, and whoever have figured out what to make it atleast work or such. He hasn't done what some people have, and although anyone else re-uploading his stuff, permission or not, is really up to his decision, and speaking as an outsider, I don't see that as "selfish".

Nonetheless, it's not like I'd be talking shit about this modpack as well, and it's good that you guys are helping DJP in keeping it up to date and such, and this could've been the same for VM, I can't say for @NinetyNine! it's his decision, and I respect that, if he wants to have someone help, then that's his decision, if it isn't, then that's fine. I mean, it's not like he's obliged to do so, since he's doing this out of his own free time, and basically getting nothing beneficial out of it. So, yeah, unless this post was interpreted as being sarcastic, not cool.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  15. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

I do already have some ill-will for VM, but that started a while ago, when people started complaining that "X isn't like how it is in VM" and "This XYZ config is already in VM" and such and such, I started to dislike it. When I use trash to describe it, it's a mixture of that past feelings with the current fact that it is, in fact now literally trash. Garbage. It's broken in many ways and it'll never be fixed.

It is my opinion, but I do understand that this isn't my world, and my opinion doesn't really do anything but trigger people, so I'll make sure to not do it publicly anymore.

And I do understand 99!'s decision. I don't like nor agree with it, but it's his stuff, and he can do with it what he pleases, even if that thing is nothing at all.

Also, please stop mentioning dude, okay? This is probably the 16th time 99! was mentioned since yesterday's debacle about the 5th time in this thread, and if he isn't ticked off now, he will be eventually. We all know who you mean, you don't need to do a mention of him.

16. TbirdMan

TbirdMan
    Expand Collapse

This may have been addressed already, but on the AWD Pessima if the rear tires are spinning faster then the front (spinning in reverse or hanging freely off a ledge in forward) the wheel/tire start to expand and eventually blow up (occasionally making some rather spectacular sun blocking acres big sheets of rubber).

#996 TbirdMan, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  17. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

Thats been fixed in the next update too.

We're just making sure that its cleaned up enough to release

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

is that Jurassic Park Roamer being added that you posted in community screenshots

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

I don't think it'd fit in

• Like Like x 2
  20. TbirdMan

TbirdMan
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait, keep up the good work, we are all very thankful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice