Djplopper Mega Pack 1.1 Demo V1.0.1

Biggest Config Pack On The Forums.

Tags:
  1. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

It's an known problem. The mod isn't 100% bug free yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

WIP UPDATE POST!
    Rennen configs are now fixed, wrinkle345 is working on all the remaining config bugs (Fuel Tanks, Differentials and Transfer Cases mainly) and doing new Performance Stats to reflect better the powertrain update, you all will have soon a bug-free version, after this update we will have an update that gives new preview thimbnails for the vehicle selector and garage and we will start on reworking old skins, a little preview is the Trans AM Barstow which has been reworked and now supports paintable skins

• Like Like x 4
  3. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully you fixed the T-Series which on my side seems to be weird. The game's t75 gets power to all axles, but your lwb rear axle only gives power to the (what it thinks) the front rear axle, even though it isn't present.

From what I see, my posts keep getting deleted...

4. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

We will check @wrinkle345 is working on an update :) your comments aren't deleted by us, just by staff i suggest you to talk with staff members about that

5. DankMemeBunny

DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for doing your best on to fix this mod! ;););)

6. Justy4WDTURBO

Justy4WDTURBO
    Expand Collapse

Is this a unintended Knight Rider reference? Because if so, I approve of this.

Anyway: How about some Covet 4WD configs? Not AWD but part-time 4WD, it would save me boatloads of coding just for just one small thing.

7. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

Amazing mod! One thing I do have to wonder about is the Hirochi "Spark" it does not work ( it loads in but gives a fatal error, once I attempted to switch cars my game crashed with some link to the spark. I love the idea of the spark, is it possible to make the power train a true hybrid setup with the 0.8.0 update?

8. MKPanther

MKPanther
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry, he's working on a fix because of new powertrain installed on 0.8

• Like Like x 1
  9. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

Wait, so the Sunburst "Spark" was in the pack before?

10. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

Yes it was. Nothing new has been added yet. Just compatibility updates so far.

11. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

Another update; work is still happening on the pack, this time involving adding/cleaning some configs.

Here's a little preview of some of the new LeGran configs.

screenshot_00006.png

I know this update is taking a bit longer, but hopefully this one is less buggy than the other ones.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DankMemeBunny

DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse

Take all your time, there is no need to rush anyway.

13. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

Sorry if someone has asked this, but are you working on new body styles, like that Pessima Wagon?

The Ibishu 200Bx Drag is loaded with a fatal vehicle exception, just to let you know

#953 Stance02, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  14. Ahnaf458

Ahnaf458
    Expand Collapse

i spot a new facia for the leGranny! looks interesting! keep it up!
    also as a suggestion i wanted to say that imo it would be really nice if there were greater variety of styles for smaller visual things such as headlights, taillights and grills that would allow for a much greater level of customization :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

I do have another question for you all.

A while back, when Narwhal was creating the Pessima Wagon, he was also working on a Convertible Sunburst Coupe (some of you may remember).
    Unlike the Pessima however, it was never finished.

But I still have the files, and my question to all of you is: Would you want a Convertible Sunburst even if it doesn't have a roof option?

untitled.png

• Like Like x 3
  16. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having more body styles and it seems like an interesting idea!

17. MKPanther

MKPanther
    Expand Collapse

YEEES! Convertible :)

18. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

I like your thinking.

Sorry to go slightly off-topic here, but I'm looking at possibly making a launch control app for Beam.NG. My goal is to make it to where you can launch Automatic and Manuals easier and cleaner. I haven't modded before so I will need help. But my idea of how to do it ( IDK how all the Beam mechanics work) is to where it locks the car in place via multiplied brake pressure and locks the car at a specified RPM. I got this idea when I was doing some performance testing and when trying to launch an ETK S-Series I would use both the foot brake and the parking brake to hold the car in place while I applied some throttle to build boost for a quicker launch, the car kept rolling as the boost built, I noticed the car could have had a harder launch if I could somehow get it to build up all the boost and then launch it. So I decided that this would be my "entrance" into the Beam.NG modding community. If anybody can help me or knows anywhere i can read past the Beam.NG wiki i would be grateful. Just PM me if you know how to help or would be interested in helping me.

19. ZeRo1337

ZeRo1337
    Expand Collapse

Issue with the driveshaft on alot of configs/ non-existent ever since the 0.8 update.

20. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

We know, and we have the update that'll fix it, we're just waiting for some utilities to be fixed before we release it.

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice