Do impressions of car youtubers

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Blue_Guy, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Blue_Guy

Blue_Guy
    Expand Collapse

Regular cars:
    Which car is best car?
    My car is best car because stupid reason
    N O T A C A R
    I removed my _________
    No way I removed my _________ too
    I removed my _________ too!
    I removed my _________ and replaced it with _________!
    My car is best car that doesnt quite fit in to the specific car car show
    My car is best car because toy car
    My car is best car because reason
    My car is best spare tires
    Aww is that [legitimate reason to be impressed]
    Ohh [legitimate reason to be impressed]
    It even is [legitimate reason to be impressed]
    My car is best car because flames
    -video ends-

2. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

Scotty Kilmer:

(In a raspy, old voice. Screaming half of the time.)

Hey guys, I’ll be showing you why you should never replace your factory shock absorbers!
    (Weird intro card)
    A lot of idiots think that replacing your shocks will make your car handle better, but they’re wrong! I don’t have any legitimate evidence to prove this, but in my experience as 50 years working on cars, they don’t!
    Your factory service manual says to replace them every 80 thousand miles, but they are simply trying to create a market for their expensive factory parts!
    This is a Nissan Altima that a customer brought in: the engine wasn’t running right, and I refused to work on it because it has had ITS SHOCKS REPLACED!
    This fool can’t even figure out that shock absorbers are a scam, so I don’t even want to know what else he did to his engine, god forbid he added A COLD AIR INTAKE!
    I sometimes do have to deal with the poor ride quality that comes with an old car, but that just means that the shocks have to be turned upside down!
    (Ignores distinct warning label) This is only on the box because of lawyers! Trust me, this works!
    First, I pull off the wheel, unbolt the strut without one of those nasty spring compressors, and it comes flying out! (Flys out, pokes hole in the roof of the garage)
    And now, just mount it upside down! (mounts upside down)
    Now, Chris will tell you that you need to mount new shock absorbers, but you shouldn’t listen to him! He has been paid off to say that!
    Now, I don’t mean any harm towards Chris, but HE SUCKS AND I HOPE HE SPENDS THE REST OF ETERNITY IN YOUTUBE HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!
    Now that you know how to properly work on your car, just remember this: jackstands are for the weak, and properly using spring compressers is for the feeble!
    Thanks for watching, and make sure to like, comment and subscribe!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Joobles

Joobles
    Expand Collapse

every Roadkill episode:

Hey me and Fi-
    (car explodes into millions of pieces)

4. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Don't forget to take a look at Autotrader.com/oversteer before I show you some quirks and features about the 1992 Honda Accord.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

Hoovies garage

"I spent way too much on a broken car and am still in debt!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice