1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Drift Teams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waterflame, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Waterflame

Waterflame
    Expand Collapse

Alright, so I had an idea. Why not make drift teams for BeamNG? Time your runs down certain Touges or Courses and compare them to your teammates and other teams Initial D Style. What would you guys say to that? Would you participate?

• Like Like x 2
  2. emmabean84

emmabean84
    Expand Collapse

i do like the idea and i would join, but im not good at drifting so i want to focus on that too. ill always will think about joining also is there mods? i want to know.

3. LentrioxV2

LentrioxV2
    Expand Collapse

Great idea, but it wouldn't work out. First of all, we can't play multiplayer, so it'll be solo. Second of all, people can easily lie about there scores. There are other things wrong with this aswell.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

You could make videos of your runs if your time is really that good. Otherwise it probably wouldnt be worth lying about

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LentrioxV2

LentrioxV2
    Expand Collapse

People could get a lot of lag, which won't help them.

6. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

Could be fun but there would be a lot of troubles with proving your times. Can you use pre-tune cars (Drift 200bx) or does it have to be custom made? Are there different classes for vehicle age, customization amount, engine displacement, drive type? What about Horsepower limit and Tire type? Weight amount? There are all sorts of questions that should be answered before this can properly work.

7. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I hate saying this, but stuff like this (roleplay) isn't allowed on the general forum, and is asked that it be put into groups, I'd recommend putting this into a group, as then you can have more control over the participants and it will be less cluttered, you should ask a developer for a group or just hit up your local group wholesale for buying used groups (that would be me)
    --- Post updated ---
    And trust me, option two, the free, fast, easy one, is better

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

I don't think its roleplay but instead just comparing times for drifting certain time trials.

9. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

True, I still do think it should be moved to a group, better control, just my opinion though, not gunna make anyone do anything

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice