Driv3r1142's Automation Exports (Downloads as attachments)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Driv3r1142, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I'll just be dumping a few of these here, no sense in uploading them to the repository and adding useless stuff to my resources list there.

Keep in mind I'm just doing these things to play around with them, when I'm bored. I'll be working mostly on my own, high quality hand made mods instead of these quick things.

1946 Gavril Model D (gavril_model_d.zip)

screenshot_00166-editcolor.png

A mid 40s utility vehicle, a successor to my WIP mod, the 1929 Gavril truck Co. Model D, comparable to contemporary cars of the period but with a couple unique things.

screenshot_00164.png

This features;

an i4 engine making a peak 120 ft-lbs of torque @ 1000 RPM and 50 horsepower @ 2900RPM

Leaf sprung live axle suspension front and rear

4WD and locking diffs

High/Low range-box

A bed for hauling stuff, like, oh idk, a ton of boxes?

And other truck things.

RC (gavril_rc.zip)

This, was a very simple Automation export, aimed at being good as a no rules rally car. It didn't turn out too great, but it works.

screenshot_00159.png screenshot_00160.png

Featuring

Independent suspension all around

Large V8

4WD with lockable diffs

High/Low range-box (Unintended)

Wide body +track width and short wheelbase; Unstable handling, good for dirt tracks and nothing else.

The rear left quarter panel glitched on export, since I don't care about these enough to fix that I'm leaving it.

My first Automation car and export (1.zip)

screenshot_00158.png screenshot_00156.png screenshot_00157.png

This is my first ever car I made in Automation, I didn't even care to name it since I was just trying to get used to the system. Not much to say, independent front, solid axle rear suspension, an i4 engine, and other things I can't remember anymore.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brickturn

Brickturn
    Expand Collapse

I like that people are taking the approach of making a vehicles topic so it doesn't flood this section of the forums. in my mind it keeps everything clean.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Broken Automation export attached below :p
    screenshot_00177.png
    Audio at high RPM's glitches out, and the vehicle won't stay running, instead stalling out. Automation didn't gripe at me about anything so I thought it'd export fine :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

i really couldn't tell if you used my name suggestion. (gavril model D)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice