1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

driver_training quickrace lockout?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by HighDef, Aug 12, 2018.

1. HighDef

HighDef
    Expand Collapse
    Game Design, QA and burnouts.
    BeamNG Team

I have just started building a new mod using the quickrace function that recreates famous current drift competition tracks and events. The most feasible place to assemble it I think is the large skidpan on the ETK Driver Training Center. I have woven a new quickrace arrangement and need to load it to move everything into place but driver_training wont show up in the quickrace map list. If I change the level folder name to east coast usa it shows up. I am pretty sure this has something to do with the procedural generated tracks function. Is there a way to add TTs to driver_training? Is it just a bug?
    Cheers.

2. bobby_boulgat

bobby_boulgat
    Expand Collapse

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. cameroon

cameroon
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the necro-post but I was just bit by this too, because it's the perfect location for an auto-cross style layout. Spent a lot of time wondering what I was doing wrong that it wouldn't show up, and ended up here. I did a bunch of searching to see if there was any more recent discussion of why it doesn't work, if it's expected to be fixed, if it's even acknowledged etc. Since I didn't see anything like that, I figured it was worth bumping an old thread in the hopes that we might all find out what the plan is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice