Earth Defense Force

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by PriusRepellent, Jul 9, 2019.

1. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

I recently got Earth Defense Force 5 on PS4, and will probably buy the Steam version when it comes out too. EDF 4.1 was fun, and so is EDF5. The games are very underrated IMO. Anyone else here play them? I figure that this community might since it involves a lot of destruction, even if it is a different kind than BeamNG.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

While this is a bump yes. I got into 4.1 (thanks jerma and criken) and I gotten all the achievements with 980 hours on steam.
    I'm now working on EDF 5 and it's quite a bit different but also better in many aspects.
    Remember the few rules of EDF: The ai will try and get you killed, You must since the first line of the first song constantly and never finish it, Command is always right, Grape is a drifting vehicle and nothing else, helicopters are battle ships, EDF never leaves men behind EVER, and most importantly:

Stolen from the internet.

For the pride of EDF.

I forgot. Gold's will look at you and say, die and when they do, you don't wana know
    The view of death:

3. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Ammos. I good a engrish.
    upload_2019-8-31_11-16-36.png

4. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Since I find EDF too good and I rather not make another thread I found this on the internet. All chorus parts are in game and are sung by the AI but you can sing the first 3 parts in EDF 2025 and EDF 4.1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice