Solved Electric Pigeon material problems

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by AdamB, Nov 23, 2016.

1. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

Hey Everyone,

When my Electric Sunburst reaches 10,000 downloads (YAY :D), I want to release an electric Pigeon as a milestone ;)

It's getting there, but there is a problem. The rear shocks and modern steering assembly say "no material"

I've looked through the code, but It all seems fine...

The only thing I've changed with the materials is the custom material/texture for the electric motor.

As of right now, you have to manually put the motor in

Attached Files:

2. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

I
    Did you have a clean cache ? Seem ok here :

3. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

Ok, so i've made some more adjustments. One of them is ESC/TCS.

And, It doesn't work! I tried pressing "CTRL + Q" and nothing happens

On a side note, I converted the temp gauge to a "rpm" gauge. How do I make it where it starts reading at 0 rpm not 6,000?

Attached Files:

4. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

Hey Colin,

I've changed all the materials in the pigeon to fix some bugs. I already changed the materials in the pigeon_body.jbeam file.
    There is a few bugs; the side windows have no material, and the lights are all white and do not function until you break them, then, some damage properly, while others go to no material

Attached Files:

5. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

Hey Adam , it's because your "Glowmaps" on your main jbeam , still have "pigeon" name and not "pigeon_electric" :)

Code:
    "glowMap":{
                "pigeon_electric_signal_L":{"simpleFunction":{"parking":0.49,"signal_L":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},
                "pigeon_electric_signal_R":{"simpleFunction":{"parking":0.49,"signal_R":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},
                "pigeon_electric_taillight_L":{"simpleFunction":{"brake":0.49,"signal_L":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},
                "pigeon_electric_taillight_R":{"simpleFunction":{"brake":0.49,"signal_R":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},
                "pigeon_electric_headlight":{"simpleFunction":{"lowbeam":0.49,"highbeam":1}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},
                "pigeon_electric_reverselight":{"simpleFunction":{"reverse":0.49}, "off":"pigeon_electric_lights", "on":"pigeon_electric_lights_on", "on_intense":"pigeon_electric_lights_on_intense"},

"pigeon_electric_gauges":{"simpleFunction":{"lowhighbeam":1}, "off":"pigeon_gauges", "on":"pigeon_gauges_on"},

6. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! It worked just nicely :)
    (I totally forgot about adjusting the GlowMaps) :p

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice