Engine Cranking

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tonesbalones, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Tonesbalones

Tonesbalones
    Expand Collapse

When ever you hold down the start engine button the car will crank over until you release the button

• Like Like x 2
  2. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Interesting thought but it will require a lot of change because the starter function is intertwined in many variables currently.
    There might be a workaround for that but I myself haven't spend time on it yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

I have succeeded in keeping the starter running (after ignition) until button is released but it's not waterproof yet.
    I did manage to get the starter going as short as I want (waterproof) and as long as I want regarding there is no
    ignition. The latter (as long as wanted) needs redefinition of the disable engine function OR rewriting new methods
    of disabling, which I did in the case of fuel supply. Because on the disable engine function the starter won't go anymore
    in the first place, sadly enough. This workaround involves serious changes with can't be shared like easy peasy unfortunately..

• Like Like x 3
  4. coyoty

coyoty
    Expand Collapse

Hello

Any updates on this one?
    I would really need a guide. Is there a video or anything to help?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice