1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

ETK I-series not working. Why?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by nezmar1130, Feb 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nezmar1130

nezmar1130
    Expand Collapse

I have version 0.8.0.1. When I choose ETK I it doesnt move as if I had Neutral. Only stay and I cant choose any gear. I choose Ctrl+W and I have set transmision. When I choose other transmisions its same.It doesnt work. I dont know. Other cars works perfectly. I deleted all mods what I had but but it dont help.

2. iTzPolipolo

iTzPolipolo
    Expand Collapse

safe mode and clear cache probably?

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Are you using a custom configuration?

Is the engine on? The engine revs if you accelerate?
    Aren't you missing any part (like differentials)?

4. nezmar1130

nezmar1130
    Expand Collapse

Safe mode help me, ETK works perfectly, but FPS fall down during game frrom maybe 65-55 to 20. When I went to Vehicle configuration or Vehicle selector its too slow. When I choose any car or any configuration it takes a lot of time. It loading each parts what I select.
    Nadeox1 it was all stock on ETK. Yes engine was started. Yeah engine revs to full RPMs. No, I had differential. But thanks for advice. Maybe it cause some mod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice