1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Extremely laggy GUI?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Justy4WDTURBO, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Justy4WDTURBO

Justy4WDTURBO
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if it's related to mods, but my GUI seems awfully slow somehow?

0.10.0.1, with about 302 mods.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Raft

Raft
    Expand Collapse

might be the mods, i had about 200+ mods, then i deleted them all and i felt like going from a 5400rpm hdd to a ssd

3. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Running in Safe mode does the UI feel faster, if so its likely down to the amount of mods you have

4. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

This happens to me alot also. It seems to only happen with some cars i use. I may try uninstalling some of my mods

5. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

I use about 100 mods... and my UI lags a TON... even without any mods my UI still lags. If I try to spawn any new cars (even without mods installed) the UI will lag endlessly even though my FPS is still at 17-30 (Judging by how many cars I have on the screen)..... Ive only been able to spawn up 3 cars before the UI becomes unusable due to how slow it is....

6. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

what are your specs?

if you have any dual core cpu or a laptop dual care, your ui will lag like hot dog in bath (i made that metaphor up btw). anyway. the game runs like this: 1 car = 1 cpu core. he ui even has its own application if you look on the taskmanager. this also causes a lot of stress on your cpu. the aount of mods you have loaded will not affect your pcs performance
    too badly

7. Sparks4

Sparks4
    Expand Collapse

The ui for me has always been laggy. And I have a intel i5 7500 and a Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g version. And 16gigs of ram.

The ui seems to be fast when I first start playing and then it'll gradually slow down to the point it will take a good few seconds to load something. Especially when I start recording using bandicam or shadowplay..

And I only have 33mods.. Even without mods it's the same thing. I already tried to reinstall the game, deleted cache and mods. No change in ui performance. And my fps is always above 110. No matter the map or the amount of cars I spawn in. I play on max settings.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice