1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Extremely sluggish UI.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by nick12345, Jan 2, 2018.

1. nick12345

nick12345
    Expand Collapse

Every single time I load into a map and go into vehicle selector the game freezes for about 30 seconds and then lets me choose a vehicle. When I choose the vehicle it freezes for about 15 seconds to load it in. When I go into parts selector and select a part it freezes for 40 seconds for ONE PART. I will never clear my cache again because last time it erased 275 of my mods and I had to redownload them all over again.

2. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

The Devs have answered this quite a few times, but the UI reaction time is based on how many mods you have. The more mods, the longer the game takes to process the amount of parts and vehicles you have.

3. nick12345

nick12345
    Expand Collapse

I had 275 mods and I now have about 120 and there is absolutely no difference in loading times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice