1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Failed to do something something...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by DaxTheHusky, Jun 26, 2017.

1. DaxTheHusky

DaxTheHusky
    Expand Collapse

Okay, so I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I've tried troubleshooting the problem by disabling mods, enabling them, etc.

So, my problem is this. Whenever I spawn any of the following:

Vanster
    Pickup
    Roamer

Or any of their variants that have trim or step-sides, I get a constant error stating that the resource cannot be found, is the file missing.

Well over 50 different instances of this error message, ranging from /trim_n.dds to /trim_s.dds. The only thing that prevents this from coming up is removing every single mod from the game.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, has anyone else experienced this? Do you have a fix? Please and thank you.​

2. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

3. ThePersonThatDoesntExist

ThePersonThatDoesntExist
    Expand Collapse

i would suggest saving a folder with all your mods, deleting and redownloading. or try clearing cache, or do both i had to do this twice in all the years i've had it

4. DaxTheHusky

DaxTheHusky
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice