Unsolved Farming Pack (Outdated)

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by droberts2454, Jan 21, 2021.

1. droberts2454

droberts2454
    Expand Collapse

I'll clear it and see if it helps out. I've been having weird issues with textures on the T series on some official maps as well.

2. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

I've seen that before. I think clearing cache will help.

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

It would take a long time to do a FULL fix of the mod, including all the Jbeam, deformation issues, breakgroups, improved textures, etc. There's so much more that should be fixed in it if you want to use it for other purposes than farming roleplay or something.

4. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

Good point, but I'm only really using it to smash up cars. Droberts' fix was perfect for me and I appreciate it a lot.

5. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

I've been checking some final things, and I found that the controls for the combine harvester (specifically for the header), don't work anymore. It just won't spin. Maybe I'm missing a control or something idk

6. droberts2454

droberts2454
    Expand Collapse

That's probably a loss of the original lua. I've noticed one of the other tractors didn't want to function properly. I re-assigned key binds and it seemed to help, but I haven't played much with the combine. I'll see what I can find.

7. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Correct me if I’m wrong but is this farming pack the same mod with the orange lowboy trailer and this truck called Lizard TX45 Barrelcore? The picture below is from worldofmods.ru but I don’t want to download from there as I don’t want any virus on my computer

8. droberts2454

droberts2454
    Expand Collapse

It is! I didn't get around to fixing the semi coupling issues, but the trailer still works great.

9. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Cool thanks! :)
    You have no idea how long I’ve been looking for that truck cause I’d seen it in videos and screenshots but never a thread or legit download only sketchy russian sites. Hope you can fix the coupling soon!

10. droberts2454

droberts2454
    Expand Collapse

Alright guys! I didn't think the Lizard had the "hydro_input.lua" because of it being a semi, but it did. I replaced it. I'm not sure if it originally had an airbag system, but after this revision it doesn't. You can use F3 and F4 keys to utilize the ramp for the lowboy trailer, and I think it'll operate the dump trailer. It's nice to have a traditional looking semi that weighs 18,000+ pounds. Again, this is Mr. Crash's brilliant work. I hope to see more heavy equipment mods in the future. Thanks for those of you who shared advice! I'll attempt to improve it more once I learn more about modding and correction.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

Nice work dude. Now we just have to try and figure out how to operate this pesky combine harvester

12. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Lizard is back! Sweet! Thanks for updating this fantastic pack.

13. szymonowski

szymonowski
    Expand Collapse

Everything its fine but why im cant steer with the upper hitch?

14. droberts2454

droberts2454
    Expand Collapse

I've been having issues with the upper hitch, too. I was able to get it to work by resetting the key binds in game. Just make sure to not have anything else spawned in as for some reason it messes with the bindings on every vehicle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice