Farming Simulator players

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by fufsgfen, Jun 24, 2018.

1. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

As FS17 was only 9.99e, I thought it won't be too much to loose, kinda guessed that physics in that are non existent, which was correct assumption, same glued to ground weird stuff as always been.

However mods help a bit with that.

There firewood thing however really sucked me in:
    upload_2018-6-24_11-18-30.png

Certainly not perfect, but it is quite nice, especially as I have experience of doing such stuff, it does manage to capture many key points of that job.

Funny thing is that you can chop down forests without caring a bit who owns the forest and make money from it, but I guess little imperfections kinda belong to game.
    upload_2018-6-24_11-24-44.png

I guess that even tractor shop won't mind that I cut them trees:
    upload_2018-6-24_11-27-18.png

Shorts in snow blizzard?
    upload_2018-6-24_11-28-13.png

Game really is terribly poor in so many aspects, at some it is ridiculously bad, but it does have lot of good things too, with decent physics and bit more focus on realism it could be actually quite nice game.

Without mods, you really can't tip tractor over, you can make any kind of turn you want at maximum speed and everything is so terribily fake (there is no damage of any kind I know of, you can put down cultivator at full speed and on concrete tiles without any problems), but it is not really big problem as it is kind of mobile game with lot of gameplay elements.

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I had a little mishap with felling a tree (reminds me that one time when I felled a tree IRL and it kinda turned in mid air ending up landing on a trashcan):
    upload_2018-6-25_15-31-8.png upload_2018-6-25_15-32-20.png I could use bit longer trailer I guess.
    It does snow quite often in that Russia themed map.

Also got nice setup going here, heating plant and wood chipper, so I just need to drop trees there and it makes money, no point really hauling trees very far as this setup near trees is faster way to make money.
    upload_2018-6-25_15-33-36.png

With mods that improve physics you can't make a turn at intersection at 90kph, but 60kph is okay, great realism holds load perfectly and turning that upright was really easy with front loader of tractor, some tree trunks are heavier...
    upload_2018-6-25_15-37-18.png

If you are quick with loading, you can really stuff this thing :D
    upload_2018-6-25_15-38-48.png

I'm missing wood splitter, nowhere to be found, there is axe though, which uses kind of similar method as chainsaw, but no wood splitter, but I think it should be possible to make one?
    Maybe it is again something that I have to make myself, really don't want to, there is enough trouble with attempting to make BeamNG mods...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice