1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

'Fatal error. GPU not responding.'

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Belleisdabest, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Belleisdabest

Belleisdabest
    Expand Collapse

So last night I booted up beam normally, and it was fine, until later that day my computer automatically shut down. so booted it back up and started playing again, but an error I kept seeing was the one in the title, either when a spawned a different car other than the D-Series, just loaded the game up or randomly while playing. I've tried Display Driver Uninstaller, which removes all drivers, and then reinstalled them, still issues, rebooting several times, still issues. Is this something where the GPU gets to hot and throttles down? or do i just have a dead gpu? BTW it's my second machine, my laptop, it's a GTX 1070 and i7-7700HQ, and beam works just fine on my desktop. If any of you guys can help TIA. seeya

2. jakrpk1734

jakrpk1734
    Expand Collapse

I had the same issue with Beam.NG Drive. Tell me; Are you missing a windows update? Do you have DirectX, And the most recent DirectX? If not. I can't help you. If so. Go search for the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. Do the process and install it. Then go to the Updates (if it doesn't work after installing latest DirectX) And update; as it may bring a DirectX update.

3. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice