1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Mod Vehicle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EchoSquad5, Apr 4, 2018.

1. EchoSquad5

EchoSquad5
    Expand Collapse

just a little discussion. What’s your favorite mod? This could be a vehicle pack too if you so choose. Mine would be the ETK Sedan as being a nice modern car for BeamNG

2. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Right now it's my Mega Pack that me and @BlueGinge123 are making, I've really enjoyed playing with it and making it.

But without mods I've made, probably the High Power Car Pack.

3. welshtoast

welshtoast
    Expand Collapse

Seen by how many skins I made for it, my favourite mod is the FR17, or the FR series in general

4. DrPeetree

DrPeetree
    Expand Collapse

Codename: Oldfullsize with the add-on pack for sure! Love the Olds limo with soft suspension & blown brakes! Has a turning circle of a small continent & brakes like an oil tanker!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Obviously modder's favorite mod will be their own car. So as mine mods go, my favorite ones are:
    1. Burnside Special Ute
    2. Bruckell Moonhawk V10 TT hill climb spec.
    3. My custom lifted Crew Cab Long Bed D-Series Dually (I'll be making a diesel for it).

And as for not mine mods... I quite like the country covet from the DPMP... Oh wait... I did also work on it :D

And now seriously, I do like the oldsfullsize mod although I'm not using it.
    My favorites would be the old more parts mods for the moonhawk and grand marshal (sadly they are outdated).
    I do also like the Trailer Pack.

6. EchoSquad5

EchoSquad5
    Expand Collapse

That’s also my favorite just from the skins alone and all the crazy modifications too

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Definitely Satsuma. Dev quality mod with extra details. So far my favourite car mod. Next one is Oldfullsize with add-on. Both mods are amazing. Also offroad Burnside, Moonhawk and Barstow are worth to mention.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice