1963 VOLKSWAGEN BUG | Feat. Herbie The Love Bug | Dynamic Horsepowers

Discussion in 'Land' started by VertexStyle, Feb 14, 2018.

1. tanis

tanis
    Expand Collapse

What fixes and extras you doing RN for the Bug anything intresting? @53_herbie_53 And further down the line for the people who just want a plain Bug, wouldn't it be wise to try and make the healing an upgrade option, also i'm sad i can no longer take take the headlight out of the front wing :(
    --- Post updated ---
    tbh i like the angle of the bonnet, all it needs is braces to hold it in possition, for someone who wants to make a race config for themselves

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00081.png
  2. Pancakewurld

Pancakewurld
    Expand Collapse

This might be a dumb question, but I play BeamNG.drive using a Mac Book Pro. I do this through an application called "NVIDIA GeForce NOW". The only issue I have is the fact that mods can only be downloaded from the "Repository" in the game. Will this be added to the repository? This may be a mistake by me, as BeamNG.drive workers may need to upload the mods to the repository, but if there is anything you can do in your power to upload this, can you? Also, it says I joined not long ago, but that's only when I created my account, not when I started playing BeamNG.drive.
    Also, don't mark my word, but as I scroll through mods, I am realizing a pattern. Mods uploaded and downloadable via threads are not available through the repository. This may have already been known, but I just really want this mod, so I would love to help find a way for it to be added to the repository.

#322 Pancakewurld, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  3. Kcool_Turbo

Kcool_Turbo
    Expand Collapse

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

That's kind of offtopic but..

GeForce Now is Nvidia own games streaming service. BeamNG.drive is not part of that catalog.
    It's possible you are confusing with GameStream instead? (let's you stream a game from one PC of yours to another of yours).
    In any case, you need to install mods in whatever PC is running the game originally, like any other mods: https://wiki.beamng.com/How_to_install_mods

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

When you're having a shitty time at the moment but your favourite childhood car (other than the accent) come out for BeamNG

Attached Files:

• somethingtobehappyabout.png
  6. fallrivercraft

fallrivercraft
    Expand Collapse

um mine wont work it wont do whellies it has no texture all over it and it doesent self heal i think i did it wrong can you help me

7. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

8. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

9. Kcool_Turbo

Kcool_Turbo
    Expand Collapse

First post

10. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

11. Pancakewurld

Pancakewurld
    Expand Collapse

No, I'm certain. It's NVIDIA GeForce NOW. Simply connect your steam account, and launch. A warning will pop up informing you BeamNG.drive is not part of the game library, and some graphics, as well as lag issues, may not be changed by NVIDIA.

(Just as feedback, I would personally love to use the "How to install mods page" but NVIDIA uses a "Cloud PC". This means that BeamNG.drive software is not actually downloaded on my computer. Games are streamed through internet *Cloud PC's are used for gaming; settings or documents cannot be viewed or changed. Other software would be appreciated as this is extremely laggy *poor internet*, but as I have previously stated, I'm using a Mac Book, and cannot use other streaming devices created for PC to PC use)

Take note: To save any mod downloads when playing in NVIDIA, be sure to only press play on the "Recently Played" tab.

Also, the Fortnite and Overwatch appeared there, do not ask me why.

Attached Files:

• ScreenShot2018-02-21at65442PM.png
    #331 Pancakewurld, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  12. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

It's probably better to move this into another thread, as it's offtopic.
    I have no idea what is that, BeamNG.drive is not partnered with GeForce Now, so I highly doubt that out of nowhere they are starting to run non-partnered games on their cloud (while Gamestream, which is done from your own PC, is another thing)
    And for mods, that would be a problem with that system, not much that can bedone. You'd have the same problem for any game that needs you to place files manually.

13. jesus in a car

jesus in a car
    Expand Collapse

Thats so sick man, keep it going

14. Gavril T85

Gavril T85
    Expand Collapse

15. Pancakewurld

Pancakewurld
    Expand Collapse

I'd hate to sound rude, but it is completely on topic. This threat is about Herbie The Love Bug in BeamNG.drive. What I am asking is if it can be uploaded to the in-game repository. That has everything to do with Herbie, as I am asking a question about the mod. It seems as though YOU have taken this off topic by starting a conversation about NVIDIA software, and not this mod. I also promise you, and any other workers, that I use BeamNG.drive. If you don't believe me, as it seems you don't, then use a Mac Book, download "NVIDIA GeForce NOW" connect your Steam account, and play BeamNG. There's no other way I can make you believe me, but I didn't set out to make you believe me. All I wanted to do was see if there was a possibility that this mod could be added to the repository.

It also seems you aren't reading my replies, and just responding. As I have stated numerous times, I am using a Mac, so applications for PC to PC use, are simply unable to be used for me. I'm not looking for a new application, I'm asking if this can be added to the in-game repository.

#335 Pancakewurld, Feb 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. VertexStyle

VertexStyle
    Expand Collapse

If I knew how to do that, I'd do it - adding it to the repository is sure more convenient.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Pancakewurld

Pancakewurld
    Expand Collapse

I'm not positive, but as I have seen, if you go into the Mods tab on this website, and click "Add Resource" you would be able to upload it (I may be wrong). I may be wrong again, but BeamNG.drive workers may need to view it and make sure there nothing bad in it.
    I would also like to say thank you as you are actually trying to fix my issue, instead of going off topic.

18. VertexStyle

VertexStyle
    Expand Collapse

Herbie is a protected name. Is it ok adding it to the repository included with this name? If not - can it be named Volkswagen Bug?

#338 VertexStyle, Feb 22, 2018
  19. Pancakewurld

Pancakewurld
    Expand Collapse

Don't mark my word, but yes, Herbie is a protected name. So is VolksWagen. Try using "1963 Bug" It get's the point across, without using any trademarked words.
    --- Post updated ---
    Can you add to this thread once you've added it, so I can immediately add it to my game?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Thanx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice