Ferrari Engine in a Tractor?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Squatch32560, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

So I've come across this ^, and I know there's a tractor in the game, well through a mod, but I'm curious if anyone is able to install the engines from the T-series into the Tractors. There's already a tractor pull version, just think the game needs a drag version of a John Deere.

2. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Well... I don't know who made that video, but that's no Ferrari engine... that's a turbo 4 cylinder. Ferrari never made a 4 cylinder car that they sold to the public I believe... and even if it was one of the race engines, none of them were turboed or built any later than 1956. That and seeing that the air intake is made of plastic and the little cap on the other side says turbo on it tells me that that engine is much newer and came turbocharged stock.

I know that's not the point of your thread but I just had to point that out. It's probably an old 80's Volvo engine or something.

Anyways, to my knowledge, I do not believe anyone has done this yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

That's no Ferrari engine... That's a Volvo 240 Turbo engine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Nailed it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice