WIP Beta released Ferrari Enzo 2002

Discussion in 'Land' started by gianpiero, Mar 25, 2021.

1. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

Epic

I can't get the car above 333 kmh.... i tried reduce drag and gear ratios but there is unknown wall stopping the car at 333 ish. Any idea? The real top speed is 351 kmh.

Final drive is 4.1 and i put correct gear ratios and i even reduce scaledragCoef down to 0.1 and still stops at 343.

2. PotatoWithWheels

PotatoWithWheels
    Expand Collapse

my version always spawns with the front ride heigh always lowest, and no rear tires, and the reat wheels are too far inward, clearing cache didnt work and reinstalling either

• Like Like x 1
  3. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

You might need to get the legacy tires mod on the repo (a simple search will suffice), I'm not sure if this mod needs it, but missing rear tires are almost always solved by getting the legacy tires mod. For the front ride height and rear wheels being too far inward, I'm not sure about, however you can adjust and change those in vehicle customization (crtl+w) in the tuning tab.

4. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

@gianpiero I have an updated transmission file with realistic gear ratios, would you like it? Your gear ratios were too short, especially first gear. Also the final drive should be 4.10:1 in all normal spec models.

5. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

I already did that and car still stops at 343 kmh. How fast is yours? Thanks to gian for the awesome mod btw.

6. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

I haven't tried it in-game, I just adjusted the gear ratios to match the real-life specs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gianpiero

gianpiero
    Expand Collapse

Send me the file

#227 gianpiero, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  8. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure whether you wanted these or not, but the gear ratios in the transmission file are updated to the real ratios, and the differential file has an added 4.10 diff for a realistic rear diff ratio.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Do we have to replace any jbeam files in the mod or do we just put those files along with the other jbeam files in the mod? In other words, do we just delete the "real_ratios" and "plus_410" and replace the original files?

10. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

I did this also and car tops out at 343 kmh when real car 351 kmh.

11. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

Just replace the existing files with the ones in my post, the name of the Jbeam file itself does not matter though you could change it if you like.

• Like Like x 1
  12. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

No you misunderstood i already made files just like these i already made 4.1 final drive differential and real life gear ratios.

13. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

I understand what you were talking about, there's a reason I quoted @Allots as I was responding to him.
    I will likely be doing a little bit of work on this mod (VERY little but some work nonetheless). I'll try to figure out the speed problems.

• Like Like x 2
  14. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

Thank you.

15. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Is it just me or is the interior camera a little weird? I'm sorry if this has been reported before, but I have tried adjusting the seat to make it view normal, however it seems as if the camera is just pointing a little to the right. I know I can use the relative camera, however the relative camera doesn't have left or right looking features, and it doesn't work with the "look around" camera mod. This is just a minor issue, however something that I've noticed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice