For more power, more torque and more exhaust for Beamng car

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by anselme, May 2, 2018.

?

Good idea ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, I have like 540 hours of playtime and I think some cars needs a sport intake (not turbo) and also "sporty" exhaust.

for each car :

Ibishu Pessima modern :> Sport intake with 25hp more and 35 Nm for the 2.0l and the V6 engine and an exhaust (with the look of the old pessima exhaust) with like 8hp more and 10 Nm more.

Hopper :> Sport intake with 25hp and 35 Nm more.

Roamer and Pickup :> Sport intake with 25hp and 35 Nm more and a sport exhaust like the Hopper.

Sunburst :> sport exhaust like the 200BX double exhaust with 8hp and 10 Nm more.

200BX :> sport intake with 25hp and 35 Nm more and a sport exhaust like the one we allready have but that will now give 10hp more and 15 Nm more.

Grandmarshall :> same intake as the Roamer since it is the same engine...

Thanks for reading. Give suggestions and ideas if you have ones.
    --- Post updated ---
    for the ETK 800 :> bigger turbo for the 2.0L diesel and gaz engine to have more power (around 190hp and 211hp like BMW's engine) without having the six cylinder engine ?

for the Legran :> no need for more power but maybe a sport exhaust like the grandmarshall double exhaust.

#1 anselme, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

Alot of engines already have tuning parts to give it more horsepower, everything else is very easily modable

3. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

Yes but what I propose is not made and I am not a modder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice