Ford Anglia-esq car

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Hermironry, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hermironry

Hermironry
    Expand Collapse

This was a mod idea for a flying Ford Anglia, but, as ever, all I got were replies saying it's in the wrong section and that I clearly have no idea how the physics work. So, I've moved it t o a different place and I am changing this one into a suggestion for an official car based on the Anglia. We've got the Moonhawk which can be used as a Dodge Charger, but the closest thing to a Ford Anglia we've got is the Miramar, which isn't really very similar. I know, they aren't going to make a whole car just because I suggested it, but it's a suggestion, and if enough other people want one too, then you never know. It's just a community contribution to the game.
    I like the inverted back window, and the fin-like things over the pointy back lights. Maybe we could get a car with similar features. We need some official British cars, at least. A Range Rover type SUV would be great, as well.

#1 Hermironry, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

3. Hermironry

Hermironry
    Expand Collapse

4. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

then why did you do it.

5. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

You clearly have no idea how the game works so its alomst useless suggesting something. This type of car would require lots of work and it wouldn't be very fun considering how much work would have to go into it. Put suggestions where they are meant to be posted to stop clutter.
    End of thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hermironry

Hermironry
    Expand Collapse

I didn't, I specifically said this is a mod request. That's even what the title is. I didn't know where else to put it
    --- Post updated ---
    I said that I don't know how it works, and if it isn't possible then it's just a request for a Ford Anglia.
    --- Post updated ---
    Jeez, every time I post a suggestion everyone just points out the flaws and tells me I put it in the wrong place. Honestly, it's just an idea
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll move the post into that massive thread then

7. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Nobody is going to make a car, just because someone suggested it. There was one being made a while ago but i have no idea where it ended up. It is most likely dead.

8. Hermironry

Hermironry
    Expand Collapse

Well, someone might not get the idea to make one unless someone suggests it
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, someone might not get the idea to make one unless someone suggests it
    --- Post updated ---
    oops, I might have accidentally posted that three times. Slow internet :/

I have made mod suggestions here before, and I know that, while I probably wasn't the reason for the creation of it, I did suggest a K Series convertible before the mod was made.

9. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

U heard of this thing called vehicle suggestions?

10. Hermironry

Hermironry
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but I already had a post here and I couldn't find a delete thread button so I changed it to an official content suggestion and moved the old mod suggestion into the vehicle suggestions thread because CraftinCrashes1 posted a link to it.

11. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

This would be a nice little car to have in BeamNG. I do believe BeamNG is in dire need of cars from the UK.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Would be neat

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

With the limited dev team resources, the Anglia would not be a good use of time, as it is practically a one size smaller Miramar in its construction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice