Forum requests

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

To all moderators I would like to request that stricter rules are applied to the forums. Some rules I suggest are as follows.
    1. No trolling or bragging about rigs.
    2. No begging for releases.
    3. No bumping unpopular threads.
    4. No spamming.
    5. Banned members are not allowed to make another account using the same IP.
    To members please post suggestions for rules.

#1 Car crusher, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Why shouldn't someone that doesn't own the game be allowed to make an account? There is a already a section that only alpha owners can get to, I don't see why we should kick them off the rest of the forums.

3. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

Not that. Please not that. My friend just joined the forums, and you say you take his account away because he has not bought the game? Nice avatar though. I suggest if you get smashed by the ban hammer, you cannot make another account with the same IP.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't forget, no bumping threads older than a month with no replies and no begging for mod releases, and the dreaded race update. No bragging about your rig, and absolutely no trolling or spamming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice