1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FPS problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Jean-Mie, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Jean-Mie

Jean-Mie
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone !

Is it normal that with a pc config like this: Processor Intel I5, 8 GO RAM, GPU GeForce GT 730, HDD 1TO on Win 7 64bit,
    to have 10 fps on normal video settings ? I must play at lowest sttings to have 30 fps (and only on the maps that are not too overloaded)!

GPU is too bad ? Maybe I need some updates, do you have any idea ?

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Which I5, there are several ranging from crap to amazing.

GT730 is not really suitable as a gaming card though. Dunno if lowest settings is normal for one, but you certainly cant expect much from it.

And as an FYI. Its gb and tb not GO and TO.

3. Jean-Mie

Jean-Mie
    Expand Collapse

Thx for the fast reply, CPU is i5-4460 socket 1150 (40°C ingame, 29°C iddle)

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

CPU and temperature reached are just fine. May just be the low performance of a 730 at fault here. Open the custom graphics settings and disable lighting, that is perhaps the single biggest hit to FPS in my experience.

5. Jean-Mie

Jean-Mie
    Expand Collapse

Yes you're right, it's the GPU so. Thanks a lot, with lightning at lowest i can play with 30-50 fps in all maps, it's perfect ! I can even set to normal other settings. (Lighing is a greedy setting apparently x] )

You helped me a lot, thx again ;)

6. burk

burk
    Expand Collapse

i have a gtx 860m and i have overclocked it, haven´t needed to do so but you could try to do so to get more fps :D

7. Arm0sius

Arm0sius
    Expand Collapse

That's strange because I get 30 fps on a laptop with GT 520M, 4 gigs of RAM and i5 2410M, when maps are not overloaded. Low settings

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice