1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

FR17 wheels on normal cars.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enforcer_98, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Enforcer_98

Enforcer_98
    Expand Collapse

Hi.

Because I'm shit in every way at anything to do with modding,jbeam etc. I'm wondering if there is a way to duplicate the front and rear wheels and tyres of the FR17 mod so that they can be placed on any car and any axle (Front or Rear, Both sizes)

Any help or input would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. henryjhost

henryjhost
    Expand Collapse

Yes, if you go into the vehicle selector and click on front/rear axle, wheel hub, and if the car has 5 lug wheel hubs then click on wheels and scroll down until you get to clockwise, and there should be an FR17 wheel there if you have the mod installed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

It’s already possible to do that, kinda. You can’t just throw some wheels on any axle and have it drive. This is a simulator, not a game. So there are 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 lug wheels. I’m not sure how many lugs those wheels have but it definitely isn’t an 8 or 10 lug.

4. Enforcer_98

Enforcer_98
    Expand Collapse

Forgive me. "Any car" was a bad description. Let me explain a little more clearly. There's a front 13x7 wheel and tyre package and I believe the rear is 13x12 or something similar. I want to make duplicates of both sizes for universal use on both the front and rear axles of a car.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

(I did try contacting the mod author but never received a response.)

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Just select from the list, but do note that wheels are made for car that weight something like 400kg (or what those F1 cars weight?) so putting them to 2000kg vehicle might have some undesirable side effects...
    upload_2018-9-18_18-40-48.png upload_2018-9-18_18-41-12.png

6. Enforcer_98

Enforcer_98
    Expand Collapse

You seem to be missing the point. The front and rear wheels are specific sizes for both ends. I want to make a set of 4 for each size.

7. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

733 kg minimum this season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice