1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FULLSCREEN problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by zohh, Oct 18, 2016.

1. zohh

zohh
    Expand Collapse

Hi
    I have player beamng over 300hrs and after latest update(maybe?) I noticed this: my game launches at windowed mode witch is ok, but when i put it to fullscreen(no difference using alt+enter or activating it from game settings), it puts the game into a 2715x1527 resolution,(i can change it to 1080p and it works well after that) and that fucks up my desktop icons, witch is VERY annoying. Is there any solutions to problem? I have only 1 monitor, and its normal 1920x1080.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

What GPU is your laptop using?
    Is it a Nvidia one? If yes, check if you have DSR enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel. It can cause similar issue as the laptop will think the DSR resolution is the resolution to use, when it's not.

3. zohh

zohh
    Expand Collapse

Yes its nvidia and my computer is desktop not laptop :D
    And it launches to fullscreen usually, but not anytime/if i wanna alt tab to another app like spotify etc it goes to windowed and then i put it back to fc it goes to that crazy resolution

#3 zohh, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  4. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

@zohh read his post..

5. zohh

zohh
    Expand Collapse

Oh sorry... My mistake
    e: it seems to be working now, thanks for that and sorry for my shitty reading skills :rolleyes:

#5 zohh, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice