Funniest Youtubers

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by christianzee2002, Aug 5, 2015.

1. christianzee2002

christianzee2002
    Expand Collapse

Give me some of the funniest youtubers. i give
    JACKSEPTICEYE

2. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Here's a few youtubers that I find quite funny:
    AR12Gaming
    BlackPanthaa

They're the only youtubers i actually watch more then 3 videos a month off.

3. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Based on this and your username, I'm going to guess that you were born in 2002. I've got nothing against him, and I know he's a nice person, but his commentary and forced jokes are hard to watch. I'm still subscribed to him because he played some of my Turbo Dismount levels a while back. I should probably unsubscribe now.

Check the 3:53 mark in this video to see him play one of my levels, because why not.

#3 JackAttak, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  4. Shadowdragon94

Shadowdragon94
    Expand Collapse

i nominate officialnerdcubed.

and a few other youtubers

5. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Nerd³ does some of my favorite commentary. He's one of the few that I can watch for a long time and not get bored of watching. He's also one of the few that can genuinely make me laugh. If we weren't just talking about funny YouTubers, I would mention a lot more that I enjoy watching. But for me it's not really about the laughs. For example, I love Vsauce, and his videos are really thought-provoking. And as I've said here before, Kurtjmac does my absolute favorite commentary.

6. Whippy

Whippy
    Expand Collapse

I used to really like VanossGaming, back when he JUST started to play GMod and when GTA 5 was a few weeks away from coming out, he was at his absolute best, he'd make me piss my pants and laugh out so loud I'd have to pause the video, nowadays his content just doesn't seem to be the same, too many skits and too little of just mucking around and doing stupid crap, too many fake screams to make it funny rather than actual screams of fright.

My absolute fav YouTuber has to be 3kliksphillip & Trillux, I enjoy watching both of their YouTube video's, I had to chose one, it'd but 3kliksphillip, he's an absolute robot. He has attention spans of... years, he watched Mr.Tweeday's 24h case opening and he documentated the whole thing, what skin landed next to each other, the value of the skin... holy crap

Also, something amazing happened to me the other day, I was told that I was someone's one of their most watched YouTuber... which shocked me considering I'm not consistant on uploading videos.

7. 22RLUX

22RLUX
    Expand Collapse

UberHaxorNova. Been subbed to him for almost 4 years. Forever in my heart.
    FailRace. Been subbed to him for a year or so.
    Nerd3. Only been subbed for last 6 months or so. But during that i went back and watched as many of his old videos.

#7 22RLUX, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  8. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Funniest channel I'm subscribed to has to be FailArmy.
    I love watching people bust their asses doing stupid stuff. For a little while after I got hurt back in April I found myself cringing more often than laughing, though. Guess it was cause the pain and all around unpleasantness of getting semi-badly hurt was still fresh on my mind.
    I got over that pretty quick and they're funny again.

9. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Number one for sure has gotta be penguinz0, or Cr1TiKaL. His humor is so blunt and inappropriate that I can't help myself but to burst out laughing. He's also extremely humble and seems to be a really cool guy, judging from a few of his serious videos.

Honorable mentions, iijeriichoii and mlgHwnT.
    They just seem so calm at times and then burst out with something totally outrageous, and I find that type of humor hilarious. These are easily three of my favorite subscriptions right now

10. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

I still do enjoy watching the Yogscast, I find them very watchable and could and do watch a 2 hour live stream. I know they are for kids but I still find them funny with their old references. I also like DaSquirrelsNuts as he goes into great detail with his games. Sybscribe to them both.

11. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

12. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Vee

Also, I made his channel art :D

13. direct_UA

direct_UA
    Expand Collapse

Some FailRace and Game Adventures makes my day :D

14. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

TVFilthyFrank and DizastaMusic . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

ey b0ss, i habe de cancer

16. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

#16 Dc5R, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  17. Possibly_Pos

Possibly_Pos
    Expand Collapse

WarOwl, AnderZel, & GuudeBoulderfist.

18. Whippy

Whippy
    Expand Collapse

Oh, I forgot to add LinusTechTips, I watch every single goddamn video of theirs, I even made a Vessel account to watch them :D I also like WarOwl :rolleyes::eek:

19. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Here are my two favourites.

1) Nerd³. Explained in previous posts, don't need to regurgitate what they said.
    2) Empty Box. He plays a lot of iRacing, some Assetto Corsa and a little bit of DiRT Rally. I think you guys would like him.

20. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Gotta second this one. For an informational tech channel, him and the crew are outrageous. And ChannelSuperFun is hilarious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice