1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Funny Wheel Glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by go14smoke, Jul 23, 2014.

1. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

If you hit the "Break all Breakgroups" button, and then apply the gas soon after then the wheels will act as if they are under power, even when they are not attached to anything. Why does this happen, and can anybody replicate it?

2. K3lp_Boy

K3lp_Boy
    Expand Collapse

I think that's happened to me a few times. Funny seeing your wheel fly up a rock and see it bouncing in the distance :p

3. Ownernator11

Ownernator11
    Expand Collapse

Which car did you use for this? When I do it with the Covet nothing happens. I haven't tested any other cars.

4. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

The Polo, the Bolide and various others. I'll try it with the Covet.
    Edit: Tested several more cars: Works with the D-Series, the Pigeon, and the Covet. An easy way to tell if it works is if you let off the gas after you've broken the breakgroups, you should see the wheels wobble back and forth, but stop when you apply the gas again.

#4 go14smoke, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  5. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

not to steal the thread but I found another interesting glitch, this time exclusive to the bolide! if you click the break all hinges button in the bolide the door will still hold on by some magical force, also another glitch that is random in occurance and works with any vehicle some times the gear ui gets confused and satys in neutral but the car still works fine and also another gear ui glitch it wont let me change from auto to manual

6. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

I've had the first one before. The second one I've noticed when I have multiple cars spawned.

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The gear UI one also effects the dashboard lights UI app thing. Control-R to reload the vehicle and then tab through all the vehicles to go back to it and it works again.

I've had the wheels continue spinning thing with the D15, I find it pretty funny tbh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice