Funny/Wierd things that happened to you in Video Games (Screenshots/Clips/Stories)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by welshtoast, Sep 2, 2017.

1. welshtoast

welshtoast
    Expand Collapse

A thread for funny and hilarious things that happened to you in Video Games except BeamNG.Drive.
    Every video game genre is allowed!

Allowed are:
    -Clips/Videos
    -Screenshots
    -Stories (Text message)

I`m gonna start it off with this crash caused by the AI in rFactor

Attached Files:

• 20170416225919_1.jpg
  2. jam_1989

jam_1989
    Expand Collapse

I managed to launch a Rhino tank on San Andreas a few weeks ago just by spawning it ingame lol

3. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

I have two stories:
    1-rFactor: I was playing an epic CART 94' Race on long beach(that era layout) it was a FCY, i didn't slow down on a straigh and pancaked myself on the crashes AI
    2-ETS2: I was playing a Quick Job when i just exit from the company(i have the animated gates) the trailer didn't exit yet when it closes, and guess what...started to glitch out up and down reminding me FS17.
    P.S:No pics are available
    P.S 2: My english can't be worse...

4. welshtoast

welshtoast
    Expand Collapse

Well i never managed to flat a car, but i managed to get one stuck in a recovery vehicle though

5. H/\Z/\RDOUS

H/\Z/\RDOUS
    Expand Collapse

Playing forza horizon (the first one, platinum edition before the DISK was destroyed by the xbox) when i rammed a prius head-on with my rubicon (yay!) and a bus rear ended the prius, flew into the air, landed on the prius, and shoved it through the ground. bus drove on like nothing happened, and i just sat in shock. rip prius 2016-2016

#5 H/\Z/\RDOUS, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  6. JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢

JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢
    Expand Collapse

ETS2= I was driving along peacefully when I get sideswiped with that IDIOT MONDEO and I went head on into a barrier. RIP Wallet 2016-2016

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

So this one time I was playing Need for Speed Carbon on my PS2, doing that challenge where you take a GT500 and disable as many cops as you can. Coming around one of the big, wide near-hairpins at the north end of the freeway, I see a roadblock ahead and hit Speedbreaker... and I don't know if I hit the nitrous too or what, but somehow I traction-rolled it while sliding sideways and flew over the roadblock, in the process barely scraping the roof of a roadblock car with my own (inverted) roof, in the process disabling the cop car. I seem to recall that I stuck the landing pretty well too. I won't even try to pretend it was skill, but it felt pretty boss anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

I remembered another one. It was back when the GT5 servers were still online; I'd just bought a used Toyota Soarer (Lexus SC400 but with a 1JZ, definitely a fairly boaty car) and I took it to a cruise lobby at La Sarthe to gather some driving impressions. Suddenly, incoming drag racers taking up both lanes. I don't even remember which lane I started in, which one had the closer car, or which lane I ended up in, but... somehow I dodged right between them to continue on without a scratch.

The next time (in an RX-8) I didn't get so lucky; I was trying too hard and didn't have enough grip somehow. I seem to recall that time that the lead dragger hit my swaying backend and knocked it into the other dragger, causing a fair amount of chaos for at least one of them, though I was able to continue on without too much trouble.

This, by the way, is why I loathe La Sarthe for cruise lobbies in GT online. Everyone just grabs their fully-tuned R35, C6 Corvette, Supra, Viper, or similar (or, depending on the lobby, race cars) and heads straight for the Mulsanne, where they start drag racing back and forth. It's even worse if it's a "police" lobby, as the players acting as police will have their own FT supercars (or worse) to be able to keep up with the racers. If you go to the Mulsanne in a more reasonably-powered car, you get busted in seconds; if you go anywhere else on the course in any car, crickets chirp.

Speaking of, if you missed the Chapparal VGT... just let yourself miss it. Please. Because raunch.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bluerider598

bluerider598
    Expand Collapse

It just took me 3 restarts to get back into windows after Project Cars froze while exiting a race.. If it's goin down, it's takin your computer with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Well i get a problem in same mod in ets2 but its A other stories (i have two ets2 stories)
    Well i have animated Gates mod and at this moment i wanted to enter in tradeaux but the Gate never open so i delete the mod
    After with rush hours mod in Larochelle every second there was A train so i cant drive so u delete the mod

11. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

One time I was playing ETS MP and someone sideswiped me and then someone spawned UNDER me, sending me into the air. PS no pics sadly.

12. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

A usual day in ets mp

13. welshtoast

welshtoast
    Expand Collapse

14. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday I was on GTA online on a completely messed up server. I went to pull an Ai out of a car at LSIA, when they flew up into the air, and fell back to earth some time later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice