1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FX-6100 HD 7850 30-50% usage tech demo

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by CpuTurboPC, Aug 7, 2013.

1. CpuTurboPC

CpuTurboPC
    Expand Collapse

So, maybey its asked before, and it might not be helped yet but its good for people to know....
    I found out that the tech demo does not support the fx 6100 very good, (might be architecture problem?), it also uses only about 4 cores, maybey i am doing something wrong?

I played on 1366x786 (something like that) in windowed mode for editting mode.... also, screen was taken while flying/crashing trough the air...

not using much.png

2. Kryotex

Kryotex
    Expand Collapse

Maybe because these processors are much powerfuler than demo need, i have FX - 4100 and it uses it fully

3. CpuTurboPC

CpuTurboPC
    Expand Collapse

Thats definately not it, because my fps is around 20-30, i would prefer around 50-60, it would be much higher when all my power in my cpu AND gpu where used... but it drops sometimes and its a little bit annoying, also, to crash into another car is not possible with this kind of framerate with just a single car...

4. Kryotex

Kryotex
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm, ok maybe i'm wrong) about cars, it's now much better made than it was in ROR, when i drive near another car in ROR my FPS drops to 5, now it's always 25-40 to me)
    it only drops for a second when i first time after loading crash into something)

5. CpuTurboPC

CpuTurboPC
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately:( i dont have Drive, so i cant test it out with two cars, i just made a assumption... i may get it after i annoy my parents:p to let me use MY money to buy something online:mad:....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice