1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

G25 Force Feedback & Centring Problems (also manual trans. issues)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Kookas, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Kookas

Kookas
    Expand Collapse

In BeamNG Alpha (0.3.0), the steering wheel acts like it does when you aren't running a game at all, which is to say with the centring spring at max. strength - which makes steering feel a lot like trying to steer with the engine off while parked. To sort it out for now, I have to disable the force feedback & centring effects in the controller settings in Windows. The problem with that is that the steering wheel then no longer self-centres. Euro Truck Sim 2, for example, handles the wheel perfectly - easy to steer, but it still returns to the centre when you stop turning. Is this just me, or is G25 support just not really implemented?

Also, when I try to switch to manual shift, the car will drive (very slowly) forwards as soon as I'm in gear, regardless of the accelerator position. That doesn't happen in automatic mode.

By the way, why can't I access the alpha forum?

#1 Kookas, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  2. moussa247

moussa247
    Expand Collapse

There's no force feedback implemented at the moment you have to disable it until the devs add it in.

3. zZZedZz

zZZedZz
    Expand Collapse

When you buy the game, in the email where you recieve the download link for the installer, There's a link to upgrade your forum account so it knows you bought the game, so that you can access the Alpha forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice