1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

G27 Shift Lights

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by LachlanRGaming, Sep 30, 2015.

1. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Hello to all of you again

I searched this up and nothing was found and I still remember the post from a while back stating that the shift lights on the G27 actually did work in BeamNG. Is that function currently in game at this point in time or wasn't it even in the game at all?

Apologies if this has been hidden somewhere else and I'm just a complete idiot for not finding it.

Many thanks :)

2. jammin2222

jammin2222
    Expand Collapse

Was mentioned a few updates ago, but sadly they have never worked for me with Beamng either. I'm not sure if you have to enable them, but I have never noticed an option for that. :confused:

3. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

G27 LEDs sure are problematic... It looks like currently they only work if the wheel is plugged *after* starting BeamNG (but not if the wheel was already plugged in from the start).

I've found and fixed the issue, so G27 LEDs should hopefully be working in all situations in the next release.

In the meantime, you can resort to unplugging and then plugging in again the G27 USB cable.

4. jammin2222

jammin2222
    Expand Collapse

Interesting.
    Mission accepted! (start dramatic music) Crawls down under desk through a sea of fluff and wires, precariously avoiding impalement on the pedals, only to fight the scolding 80 degree heat being fired out the back of my 2 graphics cards into my face. Eyes now dry and full of dust, I squint in the gloom flailing my hand toward the knot of USB cables crammed into the back of my PC. Largely guessing, I pull out a cable, and plug it back in. Damn, that was my Logitech web cam. A few attempts later I found the right cable. Feeling tired from the strain I passed out and awoke 5 hours later in a daze impaled on my pedals. :)

I wont be doing it every time because awkward. lol
    It did make them work at least!

I'm glad you found the problem though, Thank you. :)

5. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

so for me the leds worked one times perfectly fine , I think it was after the update with the hirochi sbr4 , but after that notimes anymore :(

6. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the response and thank you for resolving the issue, I know it's minor but it was my curiosity that got the better of me about this feature. Looking forward to the next update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice