Game crash 0x00000001 when trying to load a jbeam

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Domonateor, Jan 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Domonateor

Domonateor
    Expand Collapse

I am currently working on my first mod for BeamNG, and right now I'm trying to load a .jbeam file as a test (I used rmikebaker's Blender to jbeam exporting tool). My vehicle appears in the vehicle select, but once I attempt to load it, the game shows a loading symbol for a second, crashes, and displays an error box. (Error 0x00000001) I tried loading it again in safe mode, but the same thing happened. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?

Attached Files:

2. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

For starters your body jbeam should not be over 3000 nodes.

It should be MAX 100 nodes.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That tool does not export jbeam from the model, you have to make nodes and beams in Blender, which can then be used, but it does not generate beams automatically.

If you export the model as a jbeam that will be just useless file with lot of nodes and beams without actually structure that nodes and beams require.

Even if you carefully craft node and beam structure in blender and then export it, I believe you have to do lot of editing by hand in text editor.

4. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

If you still have that crash after apply fixes above, Please contact support.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice