1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game crashes when loading maps

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by cardriver96, Jan 5, 2019.

1. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, as the title of this thread indicates, the game has been crashing quite a lot recently while loading third party maps. I've attempted many things to solve this issue but to no avail. I tried deleting one or two maps that I thought were the problem but this issue kept happening with other maps. I isolated the maps I thought were the problem by removing all other mods but the issue still persists. I reinstalled the game, deleted cache, etc. and the issue still happens. I also restarted my computer and did a few other tests but nothing has changed.

I'd appreciate the developer's input on this because this sort of issue happens at the moment when the loading seems to be finished (car has loaded) but the textures seem as if they're still being put together in front of me, a feature that's likely new to the game as maps used to load right away along with the car after a little wait, but now the maps seem to take a while to fully load so I'm not sure if that could be impacting the problem. Either way, any help is appreciated. Let me know if the issue needs further clarification.

Support I.D.:45841

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

As far as I know, there are several maps that do cause a crash and they probably are working to fix that issue.

For now only way is to avoid playing those maps.

Monza, Tail of the dragon and Nevada interstate I think were affected maps, also derby arena I believe.

3. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

The Nevada interstate was one of the maps that crashed for me and I'm glad they're working on the issue. :D

4. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

*bump*
    It seems like a lot of time has passed and the issue is ongoing. Anyone happen to have a solution to the game randomly crashing while loading maps?

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

6. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice