1. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game crashing after map is edited

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MagKiller111, Sep 24, 2016.

1. MagKiller111

MagKiller111
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I am making a map to BeamNG.Drive, and sometimes I need to test out diffrent areas to see if it is going well, but when I go out of the world editor and unfreezes physics then the game crashed for me and I need to restart it. Do anyone have this problem or had before and how did you fix this? Its very anoying to restart the game to test a small spot on the map. Thanks in advance!

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    BeamNG Team

Had this happen if you use the world editor for too long with the physics paused. I don't think there is a fix yet.

3. MagKiller111

MagKiller111
    Expand Collapse

I load up the map and freezes physics then I open the map editor and edit the map when i'm done I closes the map editor and unfreezes physics, then the games crashes.

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    BeamNG Team

Yes, but for how long do you use the editor? I've noticed it happens mainly when you use it for more than 5 minutes or so.

5. MagKiller111

MagKiller111
    Expand Collapse

I am in the editor quite a long time, so thats the problem. Thank you for answering! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice