1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game stuck on infinite "loading"

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by sevenOG, Feb 16, 2019.

1. sevenOG

sevenOG
    Expand Collapse

I just purchased this game for the first time today, It installed fine no issues, but when I try to play anything at all it just says "loading" at the bottom left corner. I let it sit for 2 hours at one point in hope that it would load so I could play. I did a clean install at least 3 different times, deactivated my antivirus, checked files and did every recommended option I could find to no avail. I'm positive its not my PC as it's pretty high end and up to date on everything... hoping someone has a fix for me as I'd love to play this game for the first time instead of wasting 6 hours in total trying to get it to work. Thank you

PC Specs:
    AMD 1700x 8-core processor
    NVIDIA RTX 2080ti
    x2 16GB G-Skill Ripjaw series ram
    ASUS B450 Plus Gaming Motherboard
    Windows 10 pro

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

3. sevenOG

sevenOG
    Expand Collapse

Okay, im not sure what to do with those as I don’t get any error codes, I’ll give one a shot and see if that may fix my issues. My other concern is when I do a clean install I never had a BeamNG folder in my documents only in my steamapps folder.. I just hope one of those fixes might work.

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Just check the one that I linked to (last one)
    We don't show errors for it yet, but from the next update.
    I suspect that is your exact issue, as it has been giving the same issue to a few other users lately (perhaps some Windows update changes something)

5. sevenOG

sevenOG
    Expand Collapse

Okay thank you very much! I’ll see if it works
    --- Post updated ---
    Moving the right files to the allowed apps worked for me, thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice