1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game won't load map, freezes on loading screen.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by cbryant646, Jan 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. cbryant646

cbryant646
    Expand Collapse

Before the recent update, my game would run perfectly fine with no issues. The game would load a map instantly and had 0 problems. Now after the update, my game would load to the main menu fine, select a map with no probems, but once I'm on the map loading screen, it would go through the "generating buldings" and "loading physics." But once it changes to "spawning player," the map would not load and I'm stuck looking at a loading screen. I can hear the ambient sounds in the background but nothing happens. The only thing that moves is the "spawning player" wheel that just keeps spinning. I've waited for 30 minutes for it to load, it never did. If there is a solution to this problem please let me know i would be most appreciated. Thanks
    --- Post updated ---
    Any solutions let me know please

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Could be related to your default vehicle, or some broken mod.
    1. Disable all mods, and check again
    2. Go to Documents/BeamNG.drive/settings and delete 'default.pc' (this will reset your default vehicle). And check again

2 is in the case you had your default vehicle set to a mod that you removed/disabled, and the fail-safe (ie. load pickup) is not kicking in.

3. Luca PlaysHD

Luca PlaysHD
    Expand Collapse

have the same problem and i have it still after complette new installation

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Support ID please.
    https://supportid.beamng.com

5. Luca PlaysHD

Luca PlaysHD
    Expand Collapse

6. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Your game logs contains errors from mods, even if you say you have made a "clean install".
    That means that some mod is still being loaded, and causing issues.

Do this: https://wiki.beamng.com/BeamNG_FAQ#How_do_I_perform_a_clean_reinstall.3F
    Please make sure to be taking out your mods, and to not put them back until you are sure the game is working.

7. Luca PlaysHD

Luca PlaysHD
    Expand Collapse

i done something else i delete the game but the game on my m.2 ssd have copy the documents folder and sayed the game that he use or do a folder for this in the m.2 ssd
    its working perfectly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice