Garages full of cars, and also dealerships

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kitteh5, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

I wonder... if there can be garages that hold all of your modded, tuned cars, and with the in-game money, buy cars from the manufacturers' dealerships. Just imagine, just like Forza.

2. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Or used dealerships with crappy old cheap cars that are in bad condition :D With rust, windshield cracks, dents and that kinda stuff :D

#2 TheFastRacer, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  3. Element4ry

Element4ry
    Expand Collapse

Good ideas above :) I thought, it would be nice to have just save feature, that saves whole level on which we playing. Also, other type of the function could be save the particular vehicle in its current state. For example, we did some minor damage to to the car, like bent doors and bumpers and we like how it's damaged, then we can save the car and load it on different map to wreak havoc with the same vehicle.

4. Kasi90

Kasi90
    Expand Collapse

I'm new here, but are very interested in the progress of this engine/game :) Agree with you above! Buying and modifying cars would be really cool. I think it might also be amusing to do different types of driving missions aside from the racing, like buss, delivery, police chases etc. Maybe it's a bit ambitious, but would be entertaining :)

5. Rollover

Rollover
    Expand Collapse

I think there should be 4 different types of car dealerships in the game like these;
    New car dealership, pretty self explanatory.
    Used car dealership, selling cars in pretty good shape, maybe with some small dents, rust, or faded paint.
    Con Artist dealership, selling nice looking cars for cheap, which are actualy in absolutely terrible condition. Leaking fluids, questionable repairs, extremely high mileage, bits of string replacing alternator belts....
    Junk yard, Self explanatory. Possibly be able to buy certain parts from the cars there for cheap.

6. KenRisley

KenRisley
    Expand Collapse

I like this idea!

Junk yards and used car dealerships should be plentiful, the con artist ones should look like the used dealership just so you can't tell when you're getting jibbed and the new cars should be in nice neighbourhood or areas :D

7. Venomox

Venomox
    Expand Collapse

I always dreamed of having a giant garage where all of your cars are lined up, and you can just walk around and hop in one and drive out.

8. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Something like Test Drive Unlimited 2 :D With a nice villa at the beach of Abandoned Industrial Site :)

9. Kasi90

Kasi90
    Expand Collapse

Loved the freedom in TDU, but the handling sucks. This would really be the best of two worlds, big open map and hyper realism! If it'll be as we hope :rolleyes: Can't wait for further updates!!

10. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Or take the front car and ram your way out ;)

11. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I agree, the handling of TDU2 was the worst I have ever seen in a racing game/sim. The braking and steering of the cars were so 'arcade style'. Well, you'll problably know what I mean. I guess BeamNG won't be an arcade game hahah

12. Kasi90

Kasi90
    Expand Collapse

Hehe, yeah, I know what you mean! No feeling what so ever... I guess this will be the exact opposite:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice