WIP Beta released Garfield Heights 0.74

A custom suburban map.

1. BryceSTP

BryceSTP
    Expand Collapse

It was like that before, For the buildings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

I've seen screenshots from a couple of people who are having some odd non-missing material errors that show up all white, but there is a lot to the map that is just not yet finished. If you see untextured buildings in the more or less complete districts (the ones with single-family homes), there's something wrong. But the duplex and shop-filled Square District is still filled with a bunch of placeholders and unrefined assets, and only a handful of driveways and walkways throughout the map are actually in place.

***Since this is the start of a new page, I'd like to remind everyone to please check the Overview tab if you have recently downloaded the new version and are confronted with material/texture errors. There will be some basic diagnostic steps that will almost certainly fix the issue for you. Only post here about errors if these steps do not fix the issue.***

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Kenichi Koay

Kenichi Koay
    Expand Collapse

Is it true? I haven't play with the map for a while.

4. ¸.•*¨) V I R U S(¸.•´

IF ANYONE HAS THE TEXTURE PROBLEMS THIS IS WHAT I DID.
    GO TO DOCUMENTS THEN CLICK BEAMNG DRIVE FOLDER AND CLICK LEVELS. DELETE THE GARFIELD HEIGHTS FOLDER. CLEAR THE CACHE AND THEN PUT THE MOD INTO THE MODS FOLDER!

• Like Like x 2
  5. gsk11740

gsk11740
    Expand Collapse

Never mind.

#465 gsk11740, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice