Gavril D-Series addon 0.8.4

Oldstyle parts, XL frame with cargobox/rollback/wedgeback beds, flatbeds, (prerunner) suspension par

1. Erik.s

Erik.s
    Expand Collapse

Re: Gavril D15/D25/D35 Stepside, Flatbed, Crewcab, Station

Just Awesome!
    Congrats for putting the first SUV in Beamng!!!

2. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

Found a bug. If you add a station wagon style body through the parts selector, it also adds a long bed which will make it explode upon loading in.

3. Redrumsalad

Redrumsalad
    Expand Collapse

This is a great mod! I can't wait to see the rest of the options you'll add.

4. PCPlushie

PCPlushie
    Expand Collapse

Another two issues I thought that you should know of if you already don't.
    The front suspension on the 55 and 35 collapse a bit to easy (Opinion I do suppose)
    The 55's dual wheel axle is colliding with the flare siding.

5. Rydog106

Rydog106
    Expand Collapse

I have no rear suspension at all? Am I the only one with this problem??

6. Antonov225

Antonov225
    Expand Collapse

I don't have it downloaded, but from the pictures it looks like you kept the stock bench seat. You might want to do a version with the bucket seats from the H45. Especially for the crew cab and SUV.

7. Shadowdragon94

Shadowdragon94
    Expand Collapse

bugs ive found:

mesh problem with rear if we crash the rear of the station

no interior camera

and rear suspension too stiff

8. Three O' Clubs

Three O' Clubs
    Expand Collapse

Especially on the SUV the rear suspension seems extremely stiff, i've noticed it less severely on other variants aswell, and maybe the front is a little soft? Guy who posted above me (forgetful with names) mentioned no interior camera aswell, I would like to see an interior camera too. I don't know about the front it may just seem soft because the rear is so stiff, I like this mod though, keep doing what your doing :) and please adress the suspension issues. Again, thanks for the cool mod.

9. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

This has its bugs. But very nice mod 8/10

10. Zipppy

Zipppy
    Expand Collapse

Some variants don't seem to have a dashboard camera, Is it just as simple as getting the coordinates from one that does?

I also agree with the rear suspension, it could go a little softer. Although, I'm sure it's stiff for loading weight.

11. joes123

joes123
    Expand Collapse

Best truck ive ever seen great detail nice idea's and a station wagon!!!:D. I also love the flat deck that's great for me cause I love hauling stuff on the back and the styleside is great retro.

12. pickle330

pickle330
    Expand Collapse

This mod is pretty awesome! Good job AR162B! The mod has a bunch of bugs, but of course, it's just a beta. Loving the station wagon, although I dislike SUV's in real life, I love driving them in games. :) Also, a suggestion, could you add cameras in the back seats for the crew cab and station wagon? (as well as a driver's seat camera) I would really enjoy that. :) (I wish I knew how to add cameras myself, I've tried and failed...)

13. luke2000

luke2000
    Expand Collapse

Could we please have an interior camera. Thanks :)

14. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Rear suspension with the 5th wheel (Dually) version is messed up.
    screenshot_00005.png

15. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

drive it and turn that fixrs it

16. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for all the feedback! You made me aware of some bugs I didn't know about.

A small summary;

- Duallies wheels collide/snap with the 8'bed. I don't know why, it sometimes looks random (sometimes selecting or deselecting engine tuning solves it). I already knew there was a problem, but thanks BJCreeper, PCPlushie.
    - The rear of the station behaves strangely in a crash; the rear side windows are way too strong; they wont break. Removing the glass will solve it for now. Thanks sedanlover.
    - The internal camera for the crew and station are gone; this is due to a deleted node (node c3; it was the former rear end of the cab). Thanks luke2000, pickle330, zipppy, Three O' Clubs, sedanlover.
    - A bed appears, colliding with the station when selected through the parts selector. Thanks Again_Dejavu.
    - Rear suspension is too stiff, the front is too weak of the offroad HD versions. I already knew the problem, it's hard to find the right values. But thanks zipppy, Three O' Clubs, sedanlover, PCPlushie.

Antonov 225 came with the nice idea of using the bucket seats of the H45, I might implement those one day.

And thanks to all other great responses! I'll update the bugs list on the first post, and I'll update the mod asap. I am trying to get the Moonhawk sedan and station mod online first.

Still having this problem? Nobody else including myself is having this problem.

#96 AR162B, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  17. Neidjel

Neidjel
    Expand Collapse

*edit* Just realised my bug is a known issue. Nvm.

18. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

Also, I figured out what's up with the rear suspension on the HD models. I found out that the duallies hate it when you put on a sunvisor. Also, I don't know if anybody knows this or not, but when you put a diesel engine and a 6-speed auto into the autobed truck, it doesn't really work that well. I'm not sure about the other trucks, but I know the autobed can't properly match them at all.

---EDIT---

Apparently, the autobed is unaffected by the sunvisor. However, the single cabs have the exact opposite problem as the crew cabs and the stations: the single cabs' rear axle leans over when there's no sunvisor and is completely level in the presence of one, where the crews and stations are fine in the absence of a sunvisor yet lean to the other side when you put one on. That's just the weirdest thing ever.

---EDIT---

Ok, the dually rear axle just screws up whenever it wants to, unless it's on the autobed truck. Also, the 4.2L diesel V8 hates the 6-Speed HD automatic transmission.

#98 GingerPunk603, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  19. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

The seats farthest in the back of the station wagon have a bugged model.

20. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know about the sunvisor, seems weird indeed. It's the same jbeam (and mesh) on every truck. I'll look into it.
    The duallies are having problems with the 8'box only. (I think) The larger flatbed and autobed shouldn't have any problems. I think it's because the selfcollission of the duallies, colliding with the wheel wells.
    The Diesel engine was a try-out, forgot to remove it :p
    Thanks for mentioning! :)

The rear seats are having wrong normals, easy fix. Thanks for mentioning! :)

A fellow Dutchman! Also driving an 1.1 FIRE engine?

#100 AR162B, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice