Released Gavril H Series - "Groushaker"

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by Cheekqo, Jun 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

A heavy duty off-road beast with a 5.5 Litre V8 engine.
    Another creation by me, put together in 15 minutes.
    DO NOT:
    -Complain about not enough time spent into it, it is just a config I made in 15 minutes that I want to share with the forums.
    -Reupload, even though I doubt you'd want to anyways, this mod isn't very good.
    -Addition to "Complaints about not enough time spent" I know that there is some mod makers that spend months into their creations, you complaining about me not putting enough time into my mods isn't going to make me fix it, people do spent months on their mods, and I spent 15 minutes creating this, so? comparing this mod to one that has been in the works for months isn't going to make it better, so if you complain about it, you can feel free to leave as I will delete your comment, its just un-needed.

Eitherway, back to the mod, it does not require any mods/skins (I'm sure it doesn't anyways)
    How to download:
    Open your "hgroushaker" file, and copy the file inside of it to your "van" folder (in vehicles tab, documents file of beam), and you should have it in your save and load menu called the "Groushaker".

This config is entirely stock game.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Can you add pics to the first post?

Thanks! :)

3. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I just did, I forgot to :p its my brain failing me again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice