Gavril T75 wrecker suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by trondmartinwp, Sep 19, 2015.

1. trondmartinwp

trondmartinwp
    Expand Collapse

Maybe when hook nodes have been improved, it could be a T75 heavy dutie wrecker? I think it would be very cool, and maybe make a good scenario aswell.
    Also, maybe add a hook and winch to the H-series heavy dutie.

2. 1968charger

1968charger
    Expand Collapse

I think it should be a tri axle, with the front rear a lift axle and the front wheels should be replaced with flotation tires

3. trondmartinwp

trondmartinwp
    Expand Collapse

I agree, it needs to be a proper wrecker. Although I've never seen a wrecker in real life, (because where I live we only have double axle) I'm pretty sure it could be done.

4. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I agree! We need a wrecker to tow vehicles around. The thing is, the Gavril T-Series is such a great base with great potential. You can do anything with it! We recently got a boxtruck, a cement mixer and now a sleeper cab. But the possibilities with the T-Series are endless. I hope we get trailers soon. But just think of what kind of upfits there could be made for the T-Series! A wrecker, a car transporter, a dump truck (can be used to transport the new rock props), maybe even some kind of fire truck? The possibilities are endless.

5. trondmartinwp

trondmartinwp
    Expand Collapse

The ideas ARE endless, but id love the dump truck. Putting rocks, smashed cars and BARRELS in it!

6. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

I think that if a tow truck version is made, a 5 axle version should be included, like the ones used by Neil Yates Recovery, a UK company which used imported trucks.
    IFRS09381_2009_1107_Tullamore_381_Kenworth_NYR_339.jpg

7. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Couldn't this just be posted on the T75 thread?

8. Quotation

Quotation
    Expand Collapse

If the T75 ever was to have a wrecker body, lets not forget this truck was designed to be a old truck, so it would have a old holmes styled wrecker body, anything new like the newer styles of vulcan, miller is out of the question.

9. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Garbage truck.
    Dump truck.
    Class C wrecker.
    ....and godamnit, we need official fire trucks and medic vans. No meticulously set up
    crash scene is worth it's salt without official BeamNG emergency vehicles.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. trondmartinwp

trondmartinwp
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to re-suggest this (bump excuse)

11. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

No. Especially since you are the OP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice