Released Gen 6 NASCAR Stock Car

Discussion in 'Land' started by Solarpower07, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

You can take the skin files of one skin, replace the .dds file and edit the file names, the .json file, etc. in my opinion, that's the easiest way of making skins as a beginner. I'm also going to submit a Rust-eze skin pack soon which will include some skins for this too. It should be on the repo in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Solarpower07

Solarpower07
    Expand Collapse

It's a material issue that'll have to be fixed next update.

3. stephenmunger16

stephenmunger16
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to give that a try, thank you very much! I'm gonna try and see if i can make a skin work first, but if I can, I may go ahead and release packs from varying seasons (ex. 7-8 cars from 2013 one release, release 7-8 cars from the 2014 season, etc)

4. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Nice! I know you can do it. If you have any problems, feel free to PM me.

5. jojothesimzo

jojothesimzo
    Expand Collapse

with the update do i have to redownload the mod

6. Nazu

Nazu
    Expand Collapse

i think so

7. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

yes

8. Crazycars81

Crazycars81
    Expand Collapse

Just a suggestion but U think you should start with 2022 cars even if it isn't the right generation of car. They have the highest demand rn

9. jjjjj

jjjjj
    Expand Collapse

I have to disagree with you on that. Due to the changes from the gen-6 to the current generation the 2022 skins would look rather off if they were to be put on the gen-6.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. codywansley

codywansley
    Expand Collapse

So because I like to defy the laws of physics i found that your tires disintegrate around 350 MPH. the rear suspension also has a pretty good wobble as well when high torque is put on it. unsure if thats part of the design, just felt like pointing it out. I do have issues with the new roof flaps deploying sometimes but I'm not complaining, also still havent had a blowover lol but so far your physics are far better than the stock beamNG physics.

11. Monkey832

Monkey832
    Expand Collapse

Just recently tried out this mod. Been lurking here waiting for it to come out for months. Holy crap, it was even BETTER than it was hyped up to be. Crash physics are great, car looks awesome and is fun to drive, especially for those who like a challenge. Well done my guy

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Serigne Seck

Serigne Seck
    Expand Collapse

No matter what I do the Gauges keep showing 'No texture'. I've cleared the cache multiple time and I even deep cleaned it and I don't have the 2Fast or latemodel downloaded.

13. Tankman

Tankman
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Yeahhhhh but im pretty dumb idk how to even paint the car i just wanna know how to paint and save a car cuz i wanna make solid Wendover skins

14. Solarpower07

Solarpower07
    Expand Collapse

Agreed on the fun driving part, I've always had a blast driving it for multiple laps around the WCUSA track, that's just so fun for me

15. jjjjj

jjjjj
    Expand Collapse

I love this update however, I have noticed that the roof flaps on the roof tend to get stuck into the roof during violent roll overs instead of coming off and they seem to require much more speed to open than the ones on the hood

16. jojothesimzo

jojothesimzo
    Expand Collapse

i dont think those roof flaps ever do actually come off irl, and hood flaps are supposed open at lower speeds vs the roof flaps that are bigger and heavier

#956 jojothesimzo, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  17. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Watch Youtube tutorials then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tankman

Tankman
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Yeah but im more dumb then you think lol i tried them i 1st started with the late model stock car my Plan was to be a Chris Gehrke Oldsmobile but i failed Very much i didn't know how to paint it or what part to start with and Yes if you think im that dumb its ok anyway have a great day

19. jjjjj

jjjjj
    Expand Collapse

I've seen several vicious rollover wrecks where they did, in fact, break off if the car was rolling while they were open, as for the speed that the roof flaps deploy you are correct, I just tested the speed and found that I was incorrect on that.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Luca PlaysHD

Luca PlaysHD
    Expand Collapse

Really Great mod!!! much fun with it :D

#960 Luca PlaysHD, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice